CRE 0.00% 5.4¢ crescent gold limited

Just a day or so now and the options cease trading...Then a week...

1. 15,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Just a day or so now and the options cease trading...

Then a week for the company to get the cheques and finally CRE can trade normally once again.

Massive catching up to do in my opinion, with just about every positive announcement of late being virtually ignored by the market due to the "options factor".

Anyone who has been watching would be well aware of the interest in the options over the last few weeks...especially from the directors.

Most if not of the options should get converted...and given the current share price, I suspect those who do convert will have a longer term view.

That's about $13m soon to be in the coffers, more than enough to get Laverton underway...and they will still only have 200m shares on issue!

Plenty going on...and as I have previously posted, we are due to get word of the "entitlement" record date any day.

I will be converting my options...bought another 100k today...and look forward to participating in the new uranium entitlement.

CRE is my number one pick among the junior goldies, not so much because of the quantity or grade of gold they have, but because of the undervalued nature of their current market cap in relation to all their assets, including gold!

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.