AAU 0.00% 0.4¢ antilles gold limited

options movement and alex cowie

1. 39 Posts.
    Todays trades on PGIO had a clear spike in volume and a 57% jump in value suggesting speculation amongst traders and shareholders is beginning to build. I topped up my stake at .15 today prior to the expected release of Diggers & Drillers report on Panterra due to hit in the next 48 hours. I beg to differ with anyone suggesting Alex Cowie's research and recommendations are not first class. His portfolio has yielded me a net 45% gain over the past 2 years. I originally bought in to Panterra at .20c months ago when it was first recommended.
    PGI reminds me of Integra (IGR) as an explorer a couple of months out from production. In late May 2010 IGR was at .22c. Just over 6 months later and the first quarterly, the priced peaked at .74c. In excess of 350% in gains in just over 6 months as production commenced and the company met targets. My prediction for Panterra is .35 to .40c in 6 months and between .50c to .60c in 12 months. Based on management projected earnings at current gold/silver prices will still calculate approx. 7 times p/e ratio at the end of next year. Exploration upside has not been factored into figures and i strongly agree with the recent comments that this investment is a "no brainer" with a longer term time frame to reap the real rewards. DYOR with PGI as my vested interest is to continue buying at these levels in coming days.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.986M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $416 118.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
43 45156467 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 14485043 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.