SHC 0.00% 2.5¢ sunshine heart, inc.

greenthumbagree with what ur saying. however my only concern is...

1. 1,224 Posts.
    greenthumb

agree with what ur saying. however my only concern is and was, what advantage did i gain by entering almost 2 years ago?

i could have more or less buy my whole position today which is an average price if you consider a price range of 4.85-12

thats what dissapointed me from an investment perspective.

also, if were at this level while were this ahead in the timeline , where will we be at the end of the trial ?

id rather be in the 20-30 range and then shoot to the skies ,rather than be @ 10 and shoot for 20-30

some investors would settle for a 3x 4x return from these levels. i certainly wouldnt and thats what makes the price today frustrating. makes you re think if our high targets are way off .

----

i never mentioned 14 patients , regardless if its 11 or 14

the company has a whole staff network , probably some analysts and some marketing executives. the company is growing and that is very positive.

when Dave Rosa took over , when you googled sunshine heart , you didnt get anything concerning the company in the first page ! . were progressing well id just like to see my investment with an inflated stock price driven by progress/potential than seeing it below 10 and sliding

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.