RMX 0.00% 0.1¢ red mountain mining limited

Options OF and OG's, page-3

1. 3,881 Posts.
    Options for speccies of this kinda are often thinly traded so I would not rely too much on the buy/sell numbers - they can swell or evaporate in an instant depending on how things are going.

I have a bunch of OF's. but got them at 0.003 and 0.004 before the OG's were available, so already at two bags+ (depending on the day and how many I would want to sell at a time as not so many buyers at the last sale price) and pretty happy to wait and see where they go.

Right now I see OF and OG as a bit of a toss up - although the strike price is around 3 and bit times more for OF you can get around twice as many OF's as OG's for the same cash.

At (say) 30c you will be happier to have twice the number of options, regardless of which ones as the difference in strike price is small %, so if you think that is going to really spike up before expiry or sale, then the OF's look more attractive, otherwise the OG's, IMO.

That is ignoring the different expiry dates, but trying to keep it as straight forwards as possible.
    Last edited by Juno: 13/12/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.423M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
43 48119564 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 134023905 43
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RMX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.