GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

options or heads ?, page-2

1. 2,499 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 329
    Dear docdoc,
    I really don't think it matters as long as you don't overstreach your finances, as most of us have done in the past. Obviously the safest play is through the shares but the gearing of 6:1 is very, very sweet. Come 30th Nov 2010 the options will in my opinion be well in the money but it is going to be a very long haul. There are hundreds of bitter holders who would love to see this ship sink. There are also a truck load of traders who want to and will push this stock in many unexpected directions and this time the traders will JUMP on the slighest sniff, perception or rumour. You can also be certain of some bad and intimidating postings will add to the difficulty of the upward climb. I believe it will take several months to get rid of the old school image and crew before we can hope to see a true and sensible market in GDN. The 10-15c (sell)maket is going to take a power of buying to absorb but once we approach it, (depending on time) and the 8-9c mark is breached then the options should follow cent for cent. I am holding both but as soon as I smell "gas" I will be adding heavily to my option position and I expect the rush could turn into a stampede. Whilst all the current nonsense about financing etc is in the air I think it provides you with a great opportunity to make your decision without undue pressure. Hold and go with the flow for this baby is sure to separate the chaff from the wheat.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.