FFM 2.05% 74.5¢ firefly metals ltd

Options overhanging the stock

1. 3,360 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 304
    yep well spotted as i did not look at the ann and there is a tranch of 12m within the 61m that were bought at .005, then similar tranches at .007, 008,009 etc

yep possibly means the sp could still be slaughtered much further yet - i pulled my accum order this morning given gold down another US$30 - but again all US$ driven AU$ down on ly slightly

gotta just try and pick when these guys will sell down to - what is their threshold lower amount- the gold is still there at good grades - long way off though to prod - as i said previously though u have to stop drilling at some stage and start feasibilty studies etc etc - i would have thought 2.2moz good enough to press that button - whilst still drilling as they have indicated - not drill to Xmas then start feasibility.

a bit of a pain really i started at 8.2 and have been nibbling all the way down to 6.3 last buy in - well now i have to be greedy to get my best average down and this info will assist in that effort

whilst gold price tanking here well just how far down will it go is anybodies guess - not looking too flash
  2. st7
    27 Posts.
    If there's a known seller in the market, usually the company will try to find a buyer on the other side that wants volume. Hopefully, this occurs they find a buyer and negotiate a buy/sell price around here. Then you look out for a significant volume "crossed", which could be a trigger for a price recovery (once the supply side is removed).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
74.5¢
Change
0.015(2.05%)
Mkt cap ! $358.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
73.0¢ 75.0¢ 71.5¢ $727.2K 997.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 20300 72.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
76.5¢ 24000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FFM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.