CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

I know you get it too Septa and agree with everything you say....

1. 5,277 Posts.
    I know you get it too Septa and agree with everything you say.

There are so many dimensions to buying the options. As Septa has said, it's something that needs to be looked at seriously before investing.

I think most of all, one has to really understand the fundamentals of the company as best they can, as it is this what will determine the size of gains. It doesn't matter how great the leverage on the options if one takes profits too early because the underestimate the fundamentals of the company.

Pisces, no hard feelings about earlier from my part. No offence intended. Certainly and interesting discussion.

Cabe, there's a thread from earlier today which has some discussion points. I guess a lot of it is to do with personal strategy. There is no real right or wrong as strategies differ but I would say that the most important think is to consider all of the scenarios (I think this is what most of my posts have been about today...in a round about but repetitive way).

Minimizing risks with options and still taking advantage of the leverage is still possible, but as time passes (and the sp rises), the leverage effect become less and less pronounced- hence the differential moving to the strike price as Septa said will happen.

My last options related post today also...lol!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.