SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

Be a bit careful with that Katana - I'm in a position with RRSO...

1. JFo
    60 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Be a bit careful with that Katana - I'm in a position with RRSO right now that I will be taking steps to avoid with SSNO in 12 months time. RRSO are in the money options and the company has never been as fundamentally sound as it is right now with solid production numbers, substantial proven reserves and high-risk high-reward drills imminent and yet the share price is being ridden into the ground. My strategy was previously to sell some of my heads to fund my oppy conversion, but at the current price there's every chance the heads will be squeezed to the point where will only marginally be in the money. One theory doing the rounds is that the price is being worked down to panic the oppy holders into giving away their options. Either way, I'm close to having to sell my entire parcel of heads to fund my conversion whereas even 3 months ago I could have sold a much smaller proportion. Not saying the same thing will necessarily play out with Samson, just saying make sure you have an informed strategy rather than waiting until the last minute.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.