CKA 1.30% 7.8¢ cokal limited

Options repriced to 13c! Read the Quarterly, page-30

1. 23,919 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 752
    Yeatesy

There are more providers such as Commsec and others that cater to retail

A holder here called me before saying he was stopped out by commsec today and paid 5.8c, yet it never traded there and he was given less than a few hours notice

This is why I think whoever it is, they are selling purposely to open up massive spreads. Has anyone else though it was strange this got priced down in 0.5-1c increments even though it's sub 10c and can trade at 0.1c intervals

Volume is always exactly what is needed to knock out next highest bid, look at the above trades

No surprise 5.9c was exactly sold into

Management are being completely negligent by allowing this sort of tripe to continue. I do take solace knowing that between Martino and Lynch, through their pigheadedness and unwillingness to keep investors updated, their Cokal holdings have lost almost $7-8M of value since November, yet could have been avoided through continuous disclosure

Guys with the biggest holdings are sure acting the dumbest - BR, Lynch and Martino - well done on 5.9c for your combined efforts

Smartest one seems to be Platinum, just capitalising on the ongoing stupidity

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CKA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.8¢
Change
0.001(1.30%)
Mkt cap ! $84.15M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.8¢ 7.8¢ 7.4¢ $5.591K 74.24K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 43179 7.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.8¢ 43797 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CKA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.