IMM 5.36% 29.5¢ immutep limited

yes i agree with you. there are going to be downrampers on the...

1. 704 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    yes i agree with you. there are going to be downrampers on the thread saying they aint paying a cent for this. but as you say as directors of the company unless they are dogs like a few others on the market, they will either be like us if it fails or filthy rich if it pays, wat im saying is they cannot possbly sell as directors as it would be a silly thing to do for obvious reasons.

so imo and dyor, im still not ruling out a partner saying ok heres X amount of $ most likely between $300-$500 (ie: based 10% of $3.6bill market). they can take 80-90% of cvac and pay for all other cost from that point, and PRR has a shareprice of over $1. perhaps the most likely to occur from my knowledge to reward the existing shareholders and also directors for their hard work is to pay a dividend at say $150-$200mill worth and the rest in the kitty to move onto another project and still have 10-20% CVAC profit.

and mentioned before, this aint only about us shareholders making $$, CVAC is about helping the woman with ovarian cancer in the fight against it.

i hold a sheetload of options and tiny fulls, but like all of you, it wouldnt be common sense to take up the SPP if the Shareprice come june 22nd is not more than 7cents, hence, big news could be on the way very shortly imo.

decan and macrae dont hold, sour talk with no facts to back it up. be a man and walk away.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
0.015(5.36%)
Mkt cap ! $428.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.5¢ 30.5¢ 28.0¢ $833.4K 2.824M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 388130 29.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 39940 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.