RHK 0.00% 75.0¢ red hawk mining limited

options should have risen 500percent, page-18

1. 1,946 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 992
    Joel...Baby
    Are you for real, do I feel responsible, you have got to kidding me, again I have copied and pasted the post you are referring too, I feel this is like a broken record, here is the post....

"I know its a bit of a long shot but IF they produce good numbers, the heads COULD move say 12 - 13c that would be 30 - 40%, then what COULD the options be 1 - 2c, ummmm 1000 - 2000% profit in a couple of days, maybe worth a little bit of a punt, just a thought.

Just think....... 'at any minute we could be a minute away from THE ANNOUNCEMENT'.

Now for the negs, I used the words COULD and IF".

Now if I lead any holder due to this post then I am sorry, sorry they cant read, just like you Baby, I used IF/COULD/MAYBE because its a spec stock and spec stocks are all about IF/COULD/MAYBE, for goodness sake grow up man.

You will notice Joel....Baby that I have been posting about FMS for quite some time, when she goes up and when she goes down, not like a lot of others who reappear whenever the sp suits your agenda.

I beleive in FMS at present and there is nothing to sway me yet, we will be receiving assay results this week and once we have them we can then decide based on those results as to whether we convert our options or not or how many we convert based on the announcement, so for all the negs to say that the options are worthless is not quite true, again IF the assays are good then us option holders could be sitting very pretty indeed.

So please Joel....Baby go away, fair dinkum, saying that people invested and lost there money because some stranger called L4L told them on HC to buy options in FMS by saying If the announcement is good then they COULD possible make big $$$$$$ is an absolute joke!

Enough said...

L4L

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
75.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $149.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
75.0¢ 76.0¢ 75.0¢ $7.462K 9.894K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 7035 74.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
76.0¢ 12268 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.