RHK 1.14% 87.0¢ red hawk mining limited

Joelbaby, you are a UMC pusher. For ages some holders of UMC...

1. 1,377 Posts.
    Joelbaby, you are a UMC pusher. For ages some holders of UMC stock were advertising their stock on the FMS thread while they virulently attacked FMS. The adjudicators had to get involved and moderate. Further the same posters involved also devoted a fair bit of their time on the UMC thread bagging FMS. Well I hope you do well with UMC but I do believe that fate has a way of turning on those who reek havoc on others. Nice Ones post covers the impact of ramping up and down very well and his point that the negative always has the greatest impact is right. Why is the ASX and ASIC having to take drastic action on shortselling? I will tell you why. Its because of mongrel downramping rumour mongers who talk stocks down to achieve their ends. Overall,I havnt personally lost any money on FMS although I have lost on options but I am furious at the impact of downrampers on sentiment towards FMS and many FMS holders.

Post what you like but I will highlight the role of the downrampers at every opportunity.

Cheers
    SAV

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
87.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.14%)
Mkt cap ! $173.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
87.5¢ 87.5¢ 87.0¢ $3.589K 4.103K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1795 87.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
88.0¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.