EDE 0.00% 0.2¢ eden innovations ltd

Re the options, some do not have the money to convert the...

1. 4,468 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 584
    Re the options, some do not have the money to convert the options as they are cashed strapped investors, which is typical I reckon of many who simply say why not have my cash invested instead of leaving it on the sideline? In those cases, some would have sold in order to convert at probably half the value they had sold at (at least). Further, there would be some if not many  who also may have opted to sell shares and convert enough options in order to retain their original volume of shares and banked the cash. It is anyone's guess of course.

I would have probably done something along those lines in such circumstances I suppose.

Such are the vagaries of the market that we can try and second guess investor behaviour, but to my mind the sp has landed at these levels after something of a soft landing of late, prior to a sideways holding pattern, ahead of any announcement of significance. imvho. Anyway, I am personally happy to hold and to accumulate as I can afford to.

As a general note, it has been good to see added interest in terms of the BUREAU OF RECLAMATION and the interest shown by a variety of state departments.

As a footnote, I do not entertain non-holding naysayers anyway but it amuses me that some are doggedly giving us the heads-up for no personal material gain. Such altruism should not go unnoticed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EDE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.