MPO 0.00% 14.0¢ molopo energy limited

options to executive, page-14

1. 2,677 Posts.
    Billybongo, your wrong that I am a frustrated holder. just realistic and simply asked a question and just provided something that may cause management to act in a way that explains things.

it seems that certain 'respected' posters have their egos hurt when some questions their views or provides alternative views.

Ive done my research and MPO is a goer whether in the short term with the china results or in the longer term as it develops its reserves. All the signs are there that it will takeoff, its just a matter of when. If you read my other posts I dont make outlandish claims in an effort to ramp as some do.

Just trying to work out why the share price has remained at the 10c barrier for so long give the realistic potential that it has on its australia assets alone and the seemingly blinkered focus on China.

And I will say it again MPO is goer, whether it is 30c (which which just a number i pulled out of the air expain something and not my target price at all. My target from a 'respected' poster is $100, nice but not to realistic) or $3. i'd be happy with it to break the 10c barrier.

As to chartist, may be I am ignorant as i dont know enough, so sorry to all you chartist if any comment has offended. But i cant see how china can be plotted on your chart.

MPO is a goer. does that sound desparate or frustrated? sorry if it does

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MPO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.