MCO 0.00% 11.0¢ morning star gold n.l.

actually mal I would rather the options weren't exercised in any...

1. nk
    3,079 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129
    actually mal I would rather the options weren't exercised in any great number. I'm happy for the company to continue toll milling until sentiment towards the gold juniors changes and they can get cash at a better price. I don't see this bear trend lasting more than another 6 months, still I'm only guessing and really wouldn't have a clue!

Thats a gutsy investment decision carlisle, still you're young so you can do that stuff, though I'm a decade and a 3/4 older and still go out on a limb, though sometimes don't sleep so good. But I know no other way!

A mate of mine( also 30ish) in the UK cashed his property in 2 years and bought gold bullion, which he buried in his mum's backyard. His gold has doubled and his house would be worth 20% less . Hope you do well

I don't think announcements or progress will do much to the share price. You can announce you found the motherlode and no one would care right now! A friend runs an energy play and he announced they potentially have billions of dollars in coal bed methane gas in South Wales and the market said "so what. couldn't care less"

Nothing to do but sit it out and pick up more bargains if you have cash or willing to borrow.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.