CSL 0.78% $293.00 csl limited

options trade #1, page-69

1. 3,086 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    re: #trade challenge gaweb Gaweb

Your not too smart are you? I mean I quote a legal document, and 5 seconds later here you are again telling us you know better. You have already been proven wrong, now sit down and shut up!

Secondly, I never claimed to be a representative. Its quite clear what that ASIC statement means.....IT MEANS YOU DONT NEED A LICENCE ! And as for fraud, you are the only one doing it.

Thirdly and finally (this is my final message on this subject) the offer still stands for a challenge. You bring your skills, qualifications, experience and knowledge, and lets just see which one of us "doesnt have a clue" as you put it.
    Spend a week in #trade, and trade WITH us. At the end of that week if you have not converted, we will admit defeat. You can bag us all you like.

We are suppose to be working together. Crashy and the mouse wasted a lot of energy fighting, then the mouse spent a week in #trade and suddenly his productivity and profits increased. Who cares about a bit of swearing? Anyone would think you have never seen a pit!
    The mouse now promotes the channel. I have no doubts that you have much to contribute and teach us, as we you, but it seems you prefer to harrass people (40 of whom are well known HC posters).

I have extended my hand in peace. Are you man enough to accept it?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$293.00
Change
2.260(0.78%)
Mkt cap ! $141.5B
Open High Low Value Volume
$294.00 $294.75 $290.82 $491.6M 1.702M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 8192 $292.67

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$293.06 12368 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CSL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.