Hi Trish, Sorry, it took a very-very long time to reply to you....

1. 2 Posts.
    Hi Trish,

Sorry, it took a very-very long time to reply to you. I had not been checking this thread after a few weeks. Anyway, if you still are looking for this info, here it is. I have two brokers I use - OptionsXpress and Interactive Brokers. OptionsXpress has higher commission rates but they do not charge for data feeds. If you trade options infrequently and in the US only, they are not a bad choice. Interactive Brokers have really good commission rates and you can trade options, stocks, currencies, futures from one account around the world. Another benefit is that you can open your account in Australia and keep your funds in AUD while trading other markets. Also, it is easy to transfer money into your account and out of your account - no bank charges for currency conversion and international transfers. They do however charge data feed fees so if you trade infrequently, it may be more expensive than OptionsXpress but their coverage is much better.
    These are both online brokers, so you need to be comfortable with putting your trades in yourself. If you need any assistance and want someone to talk to you can try Intelligent Financial Markets. They also use different platforms, including Interactive Brokers but they provide a personal touch as well. Hope this helps.

Happy Trading.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.