CerhobNo stop lossNo exit strategyAnd no need to constantly...

1. 1,816 Posts.
    Cerhob

No stop loss

No exit strategy

And no need to constantly watch.

I trade based on what i see as fair value. Anything that deviates far from i consider to be fair value gets a close look over.

Re you comments on CML...

As i have said previously, i first recommended CML when it was in the $6.00s... and continued to recomend them on the way up (they got as high as $9.00). It was a tremendous trade for those that got out above $8.00...!

Please stop continuously bring CML up in conversation from here on till eternity. It was one stock out of tens of dozens i have mentioned on HC. What about some other stocks i mentioned ? ...such as CRS below 40c & ORI at $5.50... among many others.

WHo called PAS a dud at 60c (after which it totally tanked, much to the suprise to everyone)... and CPU a dud at $7.00, and CSL a dud at $45... and so on and so on.

I think i can safely say that my record when seen as a whole is reasonably sound, wouldn't you say...?

And i won't even mention gold....... lol.

All the best.

PS. I'm just trying to do my best like everyone else, however, what my limited experience has shown me is that self responsibility is essential for success in the markets.

Going to some hot shot's course that costs $4K is not a very sound thing to do, imho. It smacks of a lack of self responsibility.

PPS. I know my coments above may sound harsh...but it's what i think you honestly need to hear. All the best.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.