NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

Good spot Newminer, however I believe the Hong Kong "Mines and...

1. 599 Posts.
    Good spot Newminer, however I believe the Hong Kong "Mines and Money" conference was today, Thursday 24th of March 2011.

To enlighten you, the conference next week is in Singapore, Marina Sands, Monday 4th of April 2011. Mr Jason Brewer, Executive Director of NKWE Platinum will be presenting 11.20am Perth time with a 20min slot to the African project showcase 5.

If I didn't just change jobs. I would already be off to the conference :) What can I say, excellent location and leisure destination for a conference.

Good to see Peter's commitment on the Share Register and the Director's drive to promote and slowly build confidence back for our company. Agree that many key milestones ahead could revive the current SP. Who knows, even a surprise entry by China could be on a ball given their recent entry into the South African PGM market. However, research shows that Anglo and or either Xstrata could be the likely JV partner.

We all knew how close we were back in November prior to the unexpected Court Case decision. I still remember fondly the Bloomberg article by Alastair Reed citing Mr Ben Moolan from Xstrata Platinum on the 6th of October 2010, the details being Xstrata Plc to decide by year end of whether to exercise an option to buy half NKP platinum project, in addition to a forward recommendation to Xstrata's board.

Investor confidence needs to come back. We are an example of how uncertainty in Prospective rights will dampen the credibility and confidence of foreign investment. I next big step is to see if any majors is willing to step in. As you stressed, the 2nd largest platinum mine in the world. 68.5m oz JORC PGM. hahaha.

Have a nice weekend
    LM

Reference:
    1. Singapore Conference:
    http://www.terrapinn.com/conference/asia-mining-congress/conference-african-mining-projects-investor-forum-monday-4-april-2011.stm

2. Bloomberg Article:
    http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2010-10-06/xstrata-may-buy-half-of-south-african-platinum-project-business-day-says.html

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.