CAY 1.43% 7.1¢ canyon resources limited

FP as mentioned I participated in CR, the funds have gone from...

1. 81 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    FP as mentioned I participated in CR, the funds have gone from my account and I now have the shares in my portfolio, virtually impossible to reverse. The conditions pf the options were stated prior to taking up the offer and participants knew the risk the options might not eventuate because it was dependent on Share Holder aproval. I have already voted NO.

Im happy to have picked up more shares at 4.5c, I had to, to maintain my percentage holding so it wasnt diluted further but it made me sick in the stomach the way it was handled and I have no faith ANY member of the board to allow it and I question their intent. As for options, the audacity of the attempt to dilute SH value further. Thats why its put to vote and not mandated by the board less they be blamed for the crooked attempt to steal from you. It is what it is, a greedy ATTEMPT, so it comes down to SH to say NO and block the attempted steal. If management meant well, they wouldnt have screwed you over in the first place with the low ball CR, let alone going for a double dip.

Also I believe if funds were required in future, after MC & ML, possibly funding you'd think the share price would be much higher, so IF a further CR was required it would probably be done alot higher, well above 7c........ but Ive thought for the past 4 years the SP would be higher so I could be wrong.

As for the company, other than the board, I beleive the fundamentals are there and JS has the ability to make it shine, just got to wade around the corporate greed and opportunities they seek makin a fast buck from our asset, thats pretty much whats going on here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.1¢
Change
0.001(1.43%)
Mkt cap ! $97.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.1¢ 7.0¢ $25.13K 357.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 300000 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.1¢ 26051 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.1¢
  Change
0.001 ( 1.43 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.0¢ 7.1¢ 7.0¢ 61321
Last updated 15.49pm 10/05/2024 ?
CAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.