MXR 0.00% 3.1¢ maximus resources limited

While I thank you for your response again, Mark, I have to state...

1. 229 Posts.
    While I thank you for your response again, Mark, I have to state you miss my point.
    I own a truck load of MXR.
    As already posted, I am disappointed that the options date is in the future. I bought in December more MXR because I thought by owning the stock I would be entitled to the options and this would be announced in early January based on the ownership of shares in late December. My mistake - I should have called the company to check. However my loyalty is not rewarded in this case.
    In response to your post, Mark, I think that in the current market, a long term holder is just a lazy trader. If we forget tax issues, then holding a falling stock because it will do well later is plain dumb. Dump it and buy at a lower price, you will enjoy the extra money in your retirement.
    In relation to MXR, I like the potential. I would never have bought extra stock in December if they told me then that the option date was 31 Jan. I would have waited for the fall in January that was on the cards to stock up.
    The point of my post on this thread was to try and give a value to MXR option issue. At the current share price I put it at 10%. My complaint arose because this week I traded stocks that increased between 25% and 80%. Why hold MXR when those possibilities are out there?
    Just my humble opinion. I hold and will do so until late January or later. I feel the stock will fall on Feb. 1 when many will sell. If the fall is greater than a calculated amount it will be better value to forego the option to pick up the shares at the lower price. It's all in the numbers.
    Hope you take my post in the way I intend. To me, it is all about maximizing profit. I hold no loyalty to shares or companies as they do not to me. I believe that does not make me a bad person, just a realistic one, Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.2¢ 3.1¢ $23.64K 745.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 34670 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 236850 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.15pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.