LNR 0.00% 0.3¢ lanthanein resources ltd

BionicBoy, I have no problem with you "downramping", I'm...

1. 6,757 Posts.
    BionicBoy, I have no problem with you "downramping", I'm something of a "downramper" myself and hotcopper would be improved by having more sceptical posters imo. However I think you need to read the announcement carefully, and check up on the project and the company before jumping to conclusions. Its a huge generalization to say that individual grab and channel samples aren't valid. As mw03 pointed out, there are many factors that affect the significance of them, and these may also apply to drilling. Are they taken from outcrop, or picked off the ground? Are they taken systematically, randomly, from areas of interest, or in channels? Most importantly check the background of the geologists, management, and the project.

If you did you might agree that its not a scam by any means. There are plenty of unanswered questions for sure, and the market will be volatile while it tries to balance the uncertainty, with the upside potential. IMO the potential is very large, and not only with this project. Its current valuation is well within my comfort zone for an explorer with some early success, and was an absolute gift at the price it was trading at a couple of weeks ago - even without assays. IMO they will have no trouble financing or farming out future exploration. I'm happy to go on holding but can understand why some would choose to take profits, or hold off buying at this price. Let it settle then check back perhaps...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.330M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $3.65K 1.216M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
48 47816377 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 2291338 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.19pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LNR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.