ALY 0.00% 0.6¢ alchemy resources limited

options, page-3

1. 4,625 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 198
    It depends what you have originally bought them for, I got mine for 4c so by paying the extra 25c I receive a discount to current heads price (50c) plus I believe, the news coming soon warrants having more of the Co on board than not, compared to the Wonder boy 'Thundellarra', Alchemy has a great program going in the area, not just Magnus which is what we hope breaks it open, but very solid Gold in ground about to be upgraded.Back to options if I didnt take up I would only be losing 4c but I would also lose the 21c upside attaching to them right now. So if you have paid 19c for them like a lot have, position is somewhat similar in losss and profit side. Read the ALY news over last 4-6 months very carefully, from announcements it gives a clear indication of what Alchemy think they have in Cu play, for the 1 hour of research it will take, you could be quite excited at the prospects in next 2/12. Expect news very soon IMO, I mean soon.One last thing, if someone finds the big Cu lode that still remains to be found in Naracoota you cannot have enough of this stock on your portfolio. Dont forget ALY are strongly tipped to acquire a large parcel of land forfeited recently. DYOR IMO ALY upgrade very soon.

My Stocks.
    the top shelfers: WES,AVO,MCC,SFR
    my kids education: IGR,ALY,GIR,AGO,WOR,WGR,KAR,SAR
    my ferrari: GGPO,BDR,PEK,NDO
    the dogs: DEG,SGZ,TMX,
    the dogs + fleas + unknown Diseases : PRW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.068M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $1.997K 332.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1975492 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1468659 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.09pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.