PRE 0.00% 6.0¢ pacrim energy limited

options, page-2

1. 3,992 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    I dont think thats the idea, maybe it is. lol.By the way, drilling should be complete or within a week of it. There is a high possibilty extra drilling was done if early visuals were good. Thats if they needed to. They have done it before.
    What you say could happen mate. Look at it this way,if theres very good results,new extensions and a Jorc for Kelly North this will climb rapidly along with the oppies. Chuck in some news from Manus and talk about a trial or J/V and its bagger time.

Look guys, I know its frustrating but a lot can happen in 3 months. Wouldnt you rather they come out with a few beauty announcements that moves the company into where we want it to be and put the oppies in the money and converted rather than another capital raising? I still believe the oppies will do very well. I'd rather buy oppies now with the real chance they can reach the current ordinary price.
    I think Kelly and other news can push our Ordinary price to almost 2c. You dont think so then watch what happens from now to Fri Dec 30 2011.

Totally my opinion.

Scorp

Scorp

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.