AAU 12.5% 0.4¢ antilles gold limited

Good Evening Viewers.I consider you, (Paul100), to be right on...

1. pjn
    123 Posts.
    Good Evening Viewers.

I consider you, (Paul100), to be right on the money.
    It appears the board have decided (by internal
    majority rules vote), to prefer the options to expire.

I know when I bought PGIO, I took the risk that I may be out of the money by December 31 - 2011. That's business,
    or, that's the risk ... etc ... etc.

In my "rule book", the directors will do everything to add
    value to the company, and create worth for EVG - PGI.
    This means the options are to be held as importantly as the fully paid shares.
    (So, no more games, please, with the options.)

Now, it may be correct for PGI to not "need" the funds that an options conversion would raise. But when major holders are shown in the 2010 annual report as having options that are not shown in the 2011 report, I begin to wonder how could the final decision not have had a prior bearing on the divestment of options being held.

I robustly make the following points-
    1) Regardless of what price the options are currently priced at by the market, I know the best action for me is to convert the options to fully paid status, before 31/12/11.
    (I remain a strong believer in a massive return on my PGI holding).

2) The directors have missed the most fundamental point that the elder statesman in the PGI executive makes. This is that regardless of the best money position this decision has on PGI, the options are not a "play thing" to let lapse.

3) PGI is currently so amazingly undervalued by the market. How can this sort of action possibly assist shareholders, who can read the play, "sell the benefits" of PGI to the market?
    I have always maintained, we shareholders are the best advertisement for making the buying public aware of PGI.
    People can quote earnings returns until the cows come home. Give me a well run business with strong leadership anyday. The success will always follow and with it the best return on all our investments.

4) It's not too late to turn things around.
    Come on PGI. Let's finish 2011 with an almighty ripper rise.
    How much better it will be for all of us to feel we truly own the company and are confident to tell all our piers to join the throng!

Thanks For Your Time.
    PJN.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $5.114M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $4.2K 1.085M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
61 59270722 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 29437004 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.24pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.