AAU 0.00% 0.4¢ antilles gold limited

Remjet - May I just repeat my earlier post - Funding is...

1. 11,875 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6533
    Remjet - May I just repeat my earlier post - Funding is important for a small company - just look at CCU - hedging to ensure for the unknown.

If you are/were a holder when the options were first issued, you might realise that the timing was 'meant' to allow long term shareholders - the ones willing to risk the most(capital) - to support the company in its growth - to benefit from the Albion process being in full production. BUT.. due to many of the issues that PGI faced, the GFC, most frustratingly Banks/lending arguments and a belligerent joint partner that refused to fund their share of the funding... the planned date for production was greatly lengthened. B.J has no interest in money after making a large profit on MGX. He is in this for the challenge and the urge to work, and get the pleasure of seeing something from start to finish.

How does it make a difference whether you are a major shareholder or a small one, it is all proportional to the size of your holdings..? No one is stopping anyone from taking up their allotment of options. Sorry, I just do not understand what you are getting at?

Perhaps.. as you say they are deffering the TSX listing to benefit current shareholders... so what..? Surely that is a good thing?

Anyway, really hope this does not upset anyone with my perhaps forthright comments. I have followed this company very closely.

IMHO.
    DOYR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.114M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $40 12.43K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
46 44947340 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 27713460 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.36am 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.