CKK 15.8% 1.6¢ coretrack limited

Great post Jazz123,I'm trying to look forward as well as my...

1. 23 Posts.
    Great post Jazz123,

I'm trying to look forward as well as my shares are just not worth selling might as well see this out.

I have some questions on possible ways forward:

Globe Drill - Given the announcement that Coretrack are effectively going to disband Globe Drill I don't think they would consider selling to WS and effectively giving him a vehicle to undertake the drilling company he was supposed to be building with CKK. I would suggest relations look so bad already they'd sooner strip Globe Drill than let WS buy it.

If that is the case Strange Investments is I assume, I don't know, basically a shell company with no employees as an entity to hold the IP in. if this is the case what is WS going to do with a Rig which at the moment isn't proven and worse is starting to have a dubious reputation with doubt surrounding it. Does WS still own the old Globe Drill facility in Kal ? Does he have the money to fire that up again if he gets the rig back ? Maybe he has plans for his sons company ? If he did and tried to raise money through that entity if he continues to insist on keeping the IP separate who would be mad enough to put money in given the Terratherm and now Coretrack disasters where a companies main selling point can be whipped away by the inventor when there is a falling out or disagreement.

Cygnet - These guys were introduced to Coretrack by Terratherm so have been in this from the start and have the most knowledge of what happened during that fall out. They have also obviously watched the last 2 years unfold with intimate insider knowledge. I get a sense of what the CCK supporters say, what the WS supporters think but there is not much out there on what Cygnet think. As mentioned before they must have pretty unhappy clients BUT do they have a bigger plan ? would they support a WS takeover ? Or stand by CKK ?

IMO possible next moves....

Globe Drill stripped and CKK bed down for a legal fight for the rig ;

CKK sell Globe Drill to WS in some form ;

If WS gets the rig for maybe his New drilling company and tries to raise funds ;

Or a left field idea....

CKK s/p gets so low that WS attempts a takeover of CKK ??

We're in for a very interesting few months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CKK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.