VEI 0.00% $1.07 vision eye institute limited

options

1. 42 Posts.
    Movement in VEI has been quite swift in the past week (as I'm sure all holders have noticed).

The way I see it, there are four possible reasons;

1. PRY is accumulating in anticipation of an offer. Don't know the specifics of when they pass 20%, but surely it's unlikely to be a creeping offer - too much value in buying VEI and refinancing.

2. Someone (or a few big buyers) saw that mivision article and took it for a certainty. Volume and price increase have been steady or rising since those July 30 comments. Good for us but could hurt a potential takeover offer (should PRY want to step in) if this runs too high.

3. Insider knowledge. The preliminary results are due on the 27th or 28th of August. If someone got a whiff of them, they've unscrupulously been buying up VEI. I doubt that there was suddenly a 'realization' of VEI's value, increasing the price 50% in a week - that's a bit rich.

4. The devious option - a capital raising with some investment bank/boutique buying up to support a capital raising at a certain higher price. My thoughts against this seem to lie with the fact that the price has risen too quickly for it to be a feasible reason.

Anyone else have any thoughts? I'm probably leaning to explanation 2 at the moment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VEI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.