KRL 0.00% 14.5¢ kangaroo resources limited

Yerko has the 5 million 5c options as shown in company...

1. 824 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    Yerko has the 5 million 5c options as shown in company announcements.
    The thing about converting the options for 5cents Nannook is that it is NOT a smart move unless they had the money in the bank ($250k)...but probably not.

So to sell existing shares to pay for them means Yerko is devaluing his holdings and others.
    If the SP is left alone and NO sellers except the odd few out there the price would be floating 9c to 9.8c probablY.

If price lingers at 7.5c he has by his own design decreased his holding by average 2c. by selling.
    So having after conversion "fresh stock" from the option conversion and it stays at av 7.5c Yerko is behind the 8 ball as he paid brokerage on his selling.
    In other words "how is the price going to bounce back to 9.5c??"

I know Yerko and he is a highly intelligent man. Also I do not think Mark O'Keefe would be happy seeing his millions of shares get devalued by this way. No not likely, as every 1c movement means he is losing dollars in the hundreds of thousands.(at these prices probably $1million devalue)

Why Mark does not promote the stock is simply he does not know how to. Others have been the promoters of KRL in the past not him. Unfortunately now for Mark is that the performance history of KRL reflects his ability of a M.D.

The name of Mark O'Keefe has been ruined by KRL. His name has been ruined and his future with anymore listed companies in the future ruined. He should of retired from Directorship the day Bayan took over.
    But he has only himself to blame. He should of employed a marketing company to keep KRL "alive in the market" This way the share price would be better and realistic to shareholders.
    Some people say Mark is under the control of Bayan and they tell him what to do and "how high to jump" etc in other words Bayans "lap dog".

I do not believe this is true because I know Mark and he is definitely NO ONES lap dog.

Actually his salary each year is the same value of his holdings in 1 cent incretements.
    Since the last AGM he has "lost" over 2 years salary in value

My suggestion is get a marketing company on board and tell the KRL story to increase shareholder sentiment and value.

At the last AGM I warned the board and I told Dato the same. Do not mess with KRL for your own future design of a "cheap price takeover" If they do nI will talk to A.S.I.C. and tell the story about the "inside" goings on and other things

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KRL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.