RTM reefton mining nl

I don't think anyone is trying to offload options.. I recall...

1. 122 Posts.
    I don't think anyone is trying to offload options.. I recall only a million oppies traded today. I think some of the others comments here about speculation of re-negotition for the U permits might be on target.

I believe that investor/punter speculation on the MME changing it's mind is the cause of the partial recovery.

Just a tought too, as I recall from my trip to Namibia, once a company is granted the mineral rights to an epl, they control who can enter upon it for exploration.

That is to say (and I am ok with being corrected, as this, my point, was the case when I was there in 2001) if a company have the rights to explore for the minerals they are exploring for and someone else got a U permit on the first co's land, the second co can't do any exploration without the first co's written consent.

Without consent the 2nd co would lose their permit due to inactivity. I am not sure how long this takes

Now this was my understanding from when I visited the namibian mines and energy in Windoek in 2001.
    Can anyone offer any further opinion to this?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RTM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.