AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

options, page-64

1. 36 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I thought everyone expected that this would go into next year, so now that it looks like it is, why is everyone is up in arms???

Accusations of conspiracies and branding people liars… Are these assumptions based on logic or emotion???

I personally do not know Snipe, Malabar, OMW, or Bseimsen, but IMHO and it’s a bit rich to question their credibility and suggest free shares and helicopter rides in exchange for a bit of PR.

Happy for some to accuse me of BS re: the above, and I expect some to but each to their own…

Please just do some light fact finding before labelling people as fraudsters.

Example… OMW mentioned a that He Snipe and Bseimsen held over 150M shares… Any way to verify??? Maybe check the 2012 annual report on page 77 (Top 20 Shareholders).

No. 5 on the List Nesmeis Investments > 43M shares… Who would that be I wonder??? If you use some logic and you can probably even track the bloke down… bloody impressive CV… glad to have him on the register!

The strange thing about this forum is that the more proactive you are the more you seem to be targeted by the emotional.

I’ve gone back through some posts and have formed my own opinion (again… each to their own).

To me it is obvious that guys like Snipe were trying to share information with fellow investors and for that were punched in the face with doubt and suspicion.

Yes we should question a posters motives for our own sakes, but you need to keep a perspective.

Just give it some thought… What we are saying is that Snipe and crew over the last two months have flew to the Solomons, taken pictures, funded articles printed in the papers, and have been feeding us BS this whole time just to prop up the SP during the court case and so the company was able to raise capital from retail punters…?

It is a possibility I guess… but the other alternative is that maybe these guys actually do have a huge whack of COIN in this thing and as one should, want to keep a damn close eye on proceedings and on the events that impact their investment.

To me the latter seems a bit more plausible… but up for interpretation.

The other thing is, retail investors did not take to kindly to the SPP which was undersubscribed, however there seemed to be no issue in placing the shortfall.

I have said this before, if we have no capital we are finished and our shareholdings are dust. Retail punters DID NOT provide the cash so whoever stumped up the $3.1M recently has enabled us to continue.

As OMW suggested, Why don't a few of us meet up for a beer???

We will then soon know who knows what, no grey area…

Good luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.