CTP 0.00% 4.8¢ central petroleum limited

Spoken like a true non options holder stockrocker. The reality...

1. 230 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Spoken like a true non options holder stockrocker. The reality is that people who put money into those CRs supported the company to get to the trajectory where it is today so to say that the company handed them out like party balloons is a pretty glib comment, and a slap in the face to the people who put their money where their mouth is.

Most option holders today would also be holders of heads so to make some churlish comment about options holders "knowing the risks" is simply kicking sand in the face of a lot of holders, for no good reason.

As I've said before, I don't think the deal with Freestone/Cottee aligned their KPIs to the options - and that would have been a logical way to give a motivation for Cottee to get the options in the money. I also believe that Cottee has signalled that he wants institutions in so I suspect he will be pretty happy on April 1, when the options are dead, and he can clear the way for more institutional investment.

Cottee alluded to some deal in the making - what 4/5 months ago. Then there was some nonsense about there being issues with this deal - foreign ownership laws etc? Begs the question - was there a strategic plan to get the options in the money, and did they just not have enough time, or did they stuff it up along the way? A potential deal was probably the one hope for the options. As far as the options are concerned, don't think cottee is a magician, or the messiah, he's just a very...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $35.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.8¢ $2.624K 53.82K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 980647 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 189266 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.