VPR 0.00% 0.2¢ volt group limited

options

1. 40 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Interesting of late i have noticed someone keep accumalating the ERJOA series. This i find very strange with the fully paids at .006/.007 and paying .001 for an option with a 30c strike price expiring june next year. Either someone knows something really good is about to happen here or they are buying them blindly. Considering the company have twice put out incorrect 3b's stating the strike price is 3c and not 30c maybe some poor buyer is buying them being mislead by incorrect announcements by the company mistaking the strike price not considering the 10:1 consolidation.

The consolidation announcement clearly stated that the 3c option strike would increase by a factor of 10 to 30c and the 20c options same becoming $2 options not the 20c as stated on the 3b's. So to be in the money the ERJ fulls need to hit 30c but someone keeps buying whatever is put up for sale on ERJOA at .001. Is ERJ a better buy at .006 or ERJOA at .001 needing the fulls to 50 bag to be in the money. Companies really should check announcements carefully including 3b's as i think someone is buying ERJOA mistakenly unless they do know something. Time will tell but this has been a very poor performing stock in my portfolio so i believe the 3b mistake is the cause for buying not some ground breaking deal that will see ERJ achieve 50 bag status to get ERJOA look like a great buy at .001 now. in terms if numbers i have seen over 5 mill go through at .001 and it looks like the same buyer who keeps putting an order up soon after any hit. Good luck to that buyer but if they have bought on the info provided wrongly by 3b's then i would not be happy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VPR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 103180622 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 74562439 53
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.08am 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VPR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.