AJX 0.00% 0.8¢ alexium international group limited

Options, page-25

1. 162 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    I am one of those who bought in at the $1 mark and recently averaged down. Whilst disappointed by the lack of upward movement in the sp, this company just keeps on steadily delivering and positioning themselves well for the future. That is why I am a believer and in for the long term. The sp will take care of itself going forward as results continue to stack up and the financial results start to build.

I work in the chemical manufacturing industry, not for a giant like a Dow or BASF, but a mid size multinational that operates a number of plants similar to those of AJX's toll manufacturers, and I can say it is not easy to do what AJX management is doing. The way they have delivered in 2015 is a credit to NC and his whole team and they have my trust. I have lived overseas on expatriate assignments at least 3 times ( including once in South Carolina very close to Greer, gee I miss it ! ) and whilst there are many rewards, there are also significant challenges and not every day is a walk in the park.

I totally support that the AJX management team need to be well rewarded both at a base salary level and to be able to share significantly in the success of AJX.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 830816 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 1299225 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.