AJX 4.55% 1.2¢ alexium international group limited

Hi haha No, no contact with Gavin since end of September. He...

1. 208 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27

Hi haha

No, no contact with Gavin since end of September. He looked to arrange some meetings in Zurich for late November early December but didn't work out. So maybe next year. I'll keep you informed.

Just a general observation:

Reading the posts from the last few weeks I just feel that especially some short term posters/holders are a bit frustrated with the share price over the last months and - in their opinion - with AJX's revenue and progress.

It's really important that all of us understand the company AND the sector in which we have invested our money.

Chemistry and then again in combination with textiles are a slow moving business with de facto no innovation in the FR textile chemistry over many, many years. All of a sudden little AJX arrived and changed the game! Sometimes such pathbreaking changes, especially from a small "no-name-company" - are difficult to be accepted for an established industry and so it takes time to introduce new products. But once we're in - and now we're definitely - this is for many years and it's quite impossible for us to be replaced from another company. The entry barriers are huge and as mentioned the industry moves so slowly.

Again, AJX is not a company with a trendy game app or a hype internet company which is currently in fashion but can quite easily be copied from others. AJX is here to stay in an industry which had no innovation for decades.

We have a complex physical product. With our chemistry we need a logistic supply chain, have law/regulation clarifications in many countries, to pass many specific tests etc. The dynamic is different in this business. 2014 and especially 2015 NC, BB and Co. did the hard work and now we're ready to reap the rewards. There are many risk to bring this kind of products into a global market but we're through!

Again, the entry barriers are huge. This is so important to understand. For AJX this slow moving business with high entry barriers means also recurring revenues for years.

Learn to be patient (years, not weeks or months). This is a marathon and not a 100m sprint....
    ... and by the way, we're already at kilometer 41,9. Don't give up now!

All the best and a fantastic 2016. I'm sure also the AUD 1.17 buyers will like it.

Cheers from Zurich, Tony

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $17.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $1.15K 100K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 199983 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 91500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.12pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.