AJX 0.00% 1.0¢ alexium international group limited

Hello Tony, I hope you don't mind but i have copied your third...

1. rab
    4,582 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 305
    Hello Tony,
    I hope you don't mind but i have copied your third post dated 19/8/14 under "Future news flow". . I feel the sentiment of this post mirrors your current feelings as shown in your last post. The Kicker is the price was 0.09c

I assume the news flow starts soon because according to the quite current and informative Nuvalon/Nycolon/Ascalon fact sheet on the Alexium home page (under "Products and Solutions") Alexium mentioned the follow:

"The treatment is exclusively licensed to Duro Textile in North America and is anticipated to launch globally in August 2014".

My impression is that after the maturity of one of two Convertible Notes at the end of August (as I mentioned in my 29 July post) more substantial news flow will come. The next months will be interesting!

By the way. I don't understand why investors are willing to pay 0.15 AUD at the capital raise (oversubscribed) and a few months later people sell at around 0.085 AUD just because the company has a delay in revenues of a few months. As I can judge and according to Alexiums Newsletters nothing has changed on the positive outlook. We just start a little bit later as expected with the revenues. Why investors who know about the Alexium story and so I guess also about the risks and long term potential of this micro/small cap buys this kind of stock but quickly become impatiently and nervous?

For me it's just fine. I'm patient and I didn't expect to accumulate more shares under 0.10 AUD.

Good luck to all!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.