AJX 0.00% 1.0¢ alexium international group limited

Options, page-50

1. 84,673 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75

sellers sell for a thousand different reasons.

Some because they need the money for 'whatever' and some because they think they can do better elsewhere.

Good luck to em all, I say.

If someone needs the money - then, I am glad it is there for them.

If someone thinks they can do better - well, good luck to them.

In the latter case - I would say ----------- lets compare notes at the end of 2016 and see how it's going for them.

There is almost universal agreement here that AJX is doing well ------ there was a thread a while back where someone wanted to compare AJX to other opportunities ---

a lot of people didn't like that thread - but, I thought it was valuable in that -------- there was not one person from memory who thought that there was any stock that even came close to AJX (although one person thought that another stock would reach 10 bucks before AJX) -

that tells us something - IMO.

If everyone who posted thought that AJX was the 'best' stock for investment - then, either Nick has us all fooled - or we are right.

And, if we are right --------- then it would have to be a hell of a company that will beat AJX in 2016.

I have my income situation under control and some other investments - but, as to the fun money and serious ASX investments (make money as opposed to generate cash) -

then AJX is 'the' stock.

Purrs helps me with the income side as well as the wealth generation side - but, in that wealth generation side ------------ only one name comes up, time and time again.

ALEXIUM.

for all those others looking at other companies on the AJX ---------------- lotsa luck.

Pinto

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $102 10.18K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 3978785 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 113120 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.28pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.