DYL 1.24% $1.22 deep yellow limited

Anyone remember when the options are due to start trading, or...

1. 885 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 108
    Anyone remember when the options are due to start trading, or know what the code is?

I recall we are supposed to be sent statements of our new shareholdings not later than the 6th. Has anyone had their new shareholding confirmed yet? If not, it must be only a couple of days before the new shares appear in our accounts.

It's nice to count the profits from the capital raising, but I'd sleep better knowing for sure that my BPay was received in time and I really do own the extra shares and options.

I can't remember the formula on how to price options using the standard Black and Scholes method, but my gut feeling is that the 50c 2002 options should trade at a minimum of 0.05 and probably a lot more, because of the hefty time premium. They will be quite a popular way of leveraging exposure to the stock and it's possible the options might become the bellwether instrument, presaging rises and falls in the underlying shares. I've often seen cases of the tail wagging the dog in this kind of stock.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DYL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.22
Change
0.015(1.24%)
Mkt cap ! $1.182B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.23 $1.27 $1.22 $7.259M 5.849M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 19168 $1.22

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.23 8000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DYL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.