RMS 1.48% $2.00 ramelius resources limited

HellyahYou are justified in questioning the significance of June...

1. 43 Posts.
    Hellyah

You are justified in questioning the significance of June 22nd in relation to getting the best out of RMSOA's. This date is the product of a befuddled brain. It is the date on which trading in RMSOA's will cease and on June 26th fully paid shares go ex entitlement to the 0.5 cent dividend. - worth having but not a disaster if you miss out.
    The May 9th ann stated that the record date for entitlement to the capital return and RMSOB's (potentially the most valuable component of the deal) would be within a month of approval by shareholders (and the ATO) - the former to be determined at a shareholder meeting scheduled for 15th June - my tiny little brain managed to associate this event with June 22nd.

Of course the shareholder meeting is now scheduled for June 28th - effectively past the deadline for exercise of RMSOA's. RMSO's retain their value relative to fully paid shares until the record date for eligibility to RMSOB's - after that RMSO's will become less valuable than they previously were relative to fully paid shares.

My motivation for the post was to alert readers who were unaware (as I was prior to calling Computershare) of the time it takes for options to be exercised to the need to at least get ready to get ready to send your forms off.

Apologies to anyone who has been unnecessarily alarmed by my befuddled dates.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.00
Change
-0.030(1.48%)
Mkt cap ! $2.287B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.02 $2.04 $2.00 $5.551M 2.758M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 64902 $2.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.01 8625 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.