MLS 0.00% 1.9¢ metals australia ltd

The only thing I can see to justify such a reward would be:1)...

1. 1,525 Posts.
    The only thing I can see to justify such a reward would be:
    1) Tim Putt agreeing to work on the project till the end given the high demand for drilling equipment and in this case if he has stayed on and given up other projects then he deserves our thanks and some options and next announcement on Zinc project is Bankable feasibility study.
    2) The resource upgrade is due any time and must be significant. If the resource is at least 5 times its current level then the options are supported.
    3) This is the last time we see MLS at 10c level as it skyrockets north and the options issue is the last time we see 10c levels... (but still 20c exercise price would have been more realistic).
    4) They are about to release details on the Engo Valley Uranium Project, which is a significant size of land.

It’s sad to see that the Directors don't have enough faith in the company to actually buy a stake like the rest of us. They just convene a meeting and issue them selves options as a protection for when the share price goes up thus they don’t have to put any hurt money on the table like the rest of us.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MLS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.