RNE 33.3% 0.4¢ renu energy limited

Lemas, I agree, the premium is very low. A good time to take an...

1. 1,843 Posts.
    Lemas, I agree, the premium is very low. A good time to take an exposure.

Nightspore, the expiry date has to be within a matter of days before the premium reduces to zero on a progress-driven stock in GDYs position. This is the normal observed trend, and I expect it to manifest strongly with GDYO.

Back to Lemas! For the $105M (bringing total Origin spending up to ~$150M), Origin now have the 30% stake, so it is more a a trade-off than a simple value-add excercise. We get the funds and expertise, they get a large stake in a multi-billion dollar thermal resource that will eventually make their entrance expenditure look like peanuts (especially when extrapolated out across the +100 year economic life).

Geojac, I completely share your sentiments, and believe the stale bulls are suppressing this movement, with the aid of investors who are just grateful for a chance to exit before the highest-risk stage.

And back to Lemas (one more time), there have been no estimates released to the public by GDY, but they have previously mentioned (only in conversation), that prices would be upwards of $1B, possibly approaching $2B to get the first 500MW installed. I don't agree with their tight-lipped stance on plant estimates - if they do not have a concrete figure, they should outline the options. Our funds have kept them afloat until now, where are our answers?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RNE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.002(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $2.904M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.4¢ $9.546K 1.901M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 12710161 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 51042 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RNE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.