TMZ 0.00% 0.5¢ thomson resources limited

Options, page-54

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    Looks like TMZ is reversing on US-tax loss selling end off its 5.8 DB
    Once it leaves 7.5 behind we should be able to power thru to quickly retest 10 pivotal level ......... my technos.

That would set it up nicely for a 17 C+H target as the work realities catch up to the program schedule in H1
    U can do yr own Black n Scholes calcs on what TMZOA can be worth at those prices for the fpo.
    No rush for mine, wanna see my hundred bagger return haha.

We can trade TMZ/TMZO meanwhile, the latter shld maintain a max discount of 3c to the heads with less than one year to run.
    Given the 3 year expiry on TMZOA, and maybe POS retesting its all time highs inside that time on back of POG EW5 itching to confirm start,
    this Xmas bonus to loyal shareholders may turn out to be an ongoing Xmas pressie for a couple more Santa visits.

About time TMZ showed its true colours as a brilliant and dirt-cheap proxy to emerging silver tin and gold production in mid term.
    Thats my take, EW1 was x 25, EW3 should be same magnitude if theory means anything, starting from hopefully 5.8.
    I guess if u wanna be conservative u can trim off the extremes and say EW1 was only 1.5 - 22 viz x 15
    Still spits out some serious mid term targets for TMZ EW3, with equivalent market cap supported by the targeted 100 mill ozs silver, how much tin? how much gold?

And if u want to start sharing the golden dreams with some of us long investors, check out the early Hortons gold project report, previous grades and intersections and nearby further hits maybe on strike. And also consider it is trucking distance from our advanced Mt Carrington mine (we are earning in 70 pct) with its PFS and infrastructure in place, inside our hub of course.

After some spectacular gold hits, Hortons was previously paused on enviro considerations based a then proposed in situ plant. But with Mt Carrington asset just down the road, Hortons now becomes a pure mining operation once resource is defined, and the grades might well be high enough to warrant DSO trucking just a few ks to Mt C.

I am keenly waiting for revisit to Hortons gold project once the silver and tin programs are bedded down hopefully in H1. In any case, well within the use-by of the TMZOA gift.

I am also keenly awaiting the start of the Bygoo resource definition program given we have the Ardlethan tin tailings and operating plant in private hands on an existing ML inside our EL. Another smart deal like our boys have shown their talents for, and we could quickly be producing from Bygoo surface paydirt which is high grade by any standards u may wish to use. Tho that 100+ m last hit from surface at 0.5 pct would surely add commercial tonnage to maiden JORC scheduled for 2022, and given it wasnt even the main geo target apparently ? Very keen on this.

So where to begin ........ there are lots of reasons to expect share price has bottomed given the program schedules cited and now in process of confirming its new EW3 with serious upside tech targets easily supported by successes in the project evolutions for silver, tin and gold (and the associated metals Zn Cu and a couple of others)

TMZ IMO is a brilliant SMSF stock for an aggressive investor but at the same time, with lots of PP trading opportunities ahead for its EW3 on confirmation. U know my MO, 80 pct core + 20 pct traders ongoing to reduce core holding costs. i am now restocked after free carrying original core holding and seriously leveraged thru TMZOA for a bit of fun along the way. I am also a firm believer in precious metals primary boom wave still ahead, with recognition of Rick rule's favourite saying we are on the verge of a new gold boom wave with silver later acting like a gold boom wave on steroids. Am also aware of the need for Tin ahead in electronics and EVs etc and according to a recent RIO survey (I think RIO) the most highly leveraged metal of all on the demand/supply curve ie there are not enough known supplies to meet expected demand ahead. Even China's prime source, Myanmar is scaling down and Indonesia also reducing supply capabilities. Bygoo and the existing private plant on an existing ML inside our EL is a separate company maker ........ keen watch on our BORG skills for that one.

AKDjnr, don't underestimate this one for 2022. I know how frustrating the last 6 months, but technos are alerting us might be time to tango again with serious programs due to begin.

OWEP
    (Opinions With Extreme Prejudice haha)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.