TMZ 0.00% 0.5¢ thomson resources limited

Thanks for the "MATHS LESSON".Whilst your maths may be correct,...

1. 226 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10

Thanks for the "MATHS LESSON".
    Whilst your maths may be correct, your post does not show any of my maths is incorrect!
    Both my posts are comparing buying the options OR the heads at their current prices.

Your post -"But if TMZ are priced at say 15.0 then, your TMZOA's will be worth 3.5 - ie 15.0 less the11.5 soon payable to exercise them".
    - What I am saying is I'd rather buy TMZ at 7c now and make 114% profit when TMZ is at 15c.
    Compared with buying TMZOA at 2.5c now and making a 40% profit when TMZOA are priced at your 3.5c.

Can't your mathematical prowess understand this situation?

As I said in my original post buying the TMZOA now at 2.5c will require the Heads get to 18c before the profit from buying either NOW equalizes. - Nothing you have said disproves this.

I fully understand that buying the options gives you more units for your dollar and greater leverage, but at the moment SIMPLE MATHS & LOGIC says TMZ has to reach 18c before this kicks in.

In regards to how options behave later on you only have to cosider the older TMZO options (conversion price 3c, expiry 30 Nov 22) - their price right now is 4.1c ie the 3c conversion price below the heads.

However from January to April this price difference was consistently MORE than 3c.
    In this situation the Oppies were a better buy & you could take the opportunity to trade or convert them and use the arbitrage diff to pick up more heads at a lower price.
    Over 50% of my TMZ holding was acquired using this arbitrage method.

In my opinion currently there is arbitrage between the TMZOA and TMZ but it is a huge NEGATIVE 7c.

Thanks Guata but I don't need your lesson on how options work and I wish you would fully read my posts and understand the actual point that I am making.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.