UNI 0.20% $4.97 universal store holdings limited

options, page-5

1. 5,585 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2763
    Funny thing, as we all know, Alan Shortall's been talking about one of the top pharmaceutical companies for some time, the mysterious can't be named for commercial-in-confidence reasons, and I was thinking okay, top pharma company, big time, then I re-read the latest announcment and he refers to it as a group, and I thought okay, group, this is still big time, even bigger, but it wasn't until I researched the list and actually saw who he was talking about and the company they all keep, that it really focussed my mind.

I'm sure one of the announcements said their engineers had "been over" for three days to verify the facilities at IBS. This is what makes me think it's one of the Europeans. Then, Germans dealing with Germans leads you to Bayer. Any one of the Top 10 would be massive. Number three would be outstanding.

You're right '64. Call it what you like, excitement, pressure, expectation, it is builidng. Every time the price approaches 24 cents on the bid, buyers step in and it never gets there. The charts show strong accumulation. There are plenty of people out there soaking up what nervous sellers are prepared to let go.
    Good luck to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.97
Change
0.010(0.20%)
Mkt cap ! $381.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.02 $5.02 $4.88 $115.4K 23.28K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 129 $4.88

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.97 1119 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.