AEX 0.00% 1.1¢ acclaim exploration nl

options, page-21

1. 8,937 Posts.
    Sorry techbulish for the late reply. When I trade options, it really depends on the risk. I am looking for options that are already in the money and/or a good chance with plenty of time on the options. Eg: I like KEYO, RAUO, CXYO. All are in the money, all have length of time. Look at VMSO, ends next month, below par, so also OK. AEXO - little time remaining, strike is too high for the FPO. I know it's tempting to buy a share for 0.001 and sell it for much much higher, but with only one month remaining, it's just not worth it. I'm NOT saying that AEX can't get up to 5 cents+ in one month, it's just the risk is so high right NOW, it would be sheer madness to buy them. I know some shares try to make it in the money in the weeks/days leading to expiry, but it's manipulation and there are so many other choices for you to play with right now. Look at ERHO, CXYO, CVIO, KEYO, FDLOA, RAUO, BOEO, AIMO.... these are just a sample of shares that stand a MUCH better chance of making you money.

iPod
    REALIST

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.