KEY 0.00% 0.1¢ key petroleum limited

options, page-20

1. 189 Posts.

Yeah, it's people that jump accusing others of downramping when someone tries to give their honest opinion that is based on evidence.

My evidence. Simply the worst market in thirty years that has seen the value of specs like Key slashed by 50% to 80%. Do you think the market will turn significantly in the next six months Denum? Because that is all that is required for the options to expire 'in the money.' The absolute majority of economists anticipate sideways trading for the next 6 months. I am in concurrence with them. Option expire in seven months.

Again, Key is the best speculative oil and gas stock on the ASX. The expirey of the options was unfortunately ill-timed, and if they had have been issued a mere six months later then IMO everything would have been fine.

To summarise, this is an argument about market conditions, which is the only thing holding the heads down. The only thing. I am uber-positive on Key's outlook. Extremely less so for the equity market over the next six months. Peformance of the equity market will dictate if the options expire or not. That is the crux of my contention.

Mudguy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KEY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.