KEY 0.00% 0.1¢ key petroleum limited

options, page-9

1. 189 Posts.

Thankyou Kuzhyl.

I kindly draw everyone's attention to my previous posts (simply click on my name) and you can judge for yourselves whether or not you agree with the comical intention that I have an agenda.

The fact that you would even resort to this attack says to me that you are clearly emotionally attached to the stock. You have to constantly re-evaluate you position.

I implore you to digest this information... Sit back for a couple of days, get off HotCopper, and have an honest think about your investment in the options. Go and see a stockbroker (good one!) or a financial adviser and ask their opinion. The fact is, if they expire 'out of the money' then you lose every single cent. However, it is not too late. If you sell them you can still recoup some losses. Just give some thought to it, at least.

Like brokers say, in the bear market, good news is OK, OK news is bad, and bad news is terrible news. The stock is struggling at 23 cents. Is OK news enough to see 35 cents in seven months? I hope so. I want the Company to have capital!

It is within the nature of the beast. These are the rules of the game.

Such is life.

Mudguy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KEY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.