ECT 0.00% 0.2¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

"where is nursery?i want to buy his options for...

1. 18,515 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1009
    "where is nursery?

i want to buy his options for 0.002c."

"crawling around with the worms LOL"

Lazza and sp3 etc,

A long story, almost with the worms, (I've been in hospital having heart surgery if you really need to know).

You can't buy my options because I did not buy any. I have enough of ESI if they ever come good. If I had them I would certainly take the price possible now as I wouldn't take the risk of holding as there are better buys available. My congratulations to those that have cashed in and made a bob or two. I offered my opinion answering the question as to what they were worth. My answer would still be the same. The market valued them at the time they were offered at .2c. You could bey a share on market for 1.6c or pay 2c for one with two options attached. Simple maths valued that offer. The shares are still 1.6c. and to my calculations the options have no more value than .3 or .4c on the market today. However the market says more so they are not a buy for me. They are still very much a spec and as such may still be a ten bagger but not for me. I have seen many, many aussie stocks with great technology fail to get sufficient capital to get the benefit of their technology. This may be one but it is still a spec. If it wasn't/isn't why are the shares selling for only 1.6c?

Time will tell.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.