AMM 0.00% 1.2¢ armada metals limited

keep dreaming monark! an extra 50% shares on issue not an...

1. 161 Posts.
    keep dreaming monark! an extra 50% shares on issue not an overhang? a $44M capital raising just taken in stride while the SP continues a run to over 20c? 'though credit where credit is due you've been dead right with your predictions on this board about IIN long before the rest of the herd stampeded!

The big difference is that IIN is free to trade on fundamentals whereas AMM can't and won't, otherwise we'd already be over 20c.

Option-holders still have a bit of time to wait it out before digging into their pockets or off-loading. When it gets closer to crunch time, that'll be when we start to see the huge volumes traded. Can the SP rise on such volumes, I seriously doubt it!

Maybe if IIN makes some dramatic corporate play then AMM might hit everyone's radar screens. Otherwise I'm just glad I have this stock on my watchlist because as I've said before its just about the closest thing you'll ever get to a sure thing on the ASX!

Well done to the people who have traded AMMO recently, I'll admit I got that call wrong. Just make sure you don't get left holding the baby!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.496M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30000 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 333121 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.