BWN 3.79% 68.5¢ bhagwan marine limited

it wouldn't surprise me if there are a couple of indian/chinese...

1. 159 Posts.
    it wouldn't surprise me if there are a couple of indian/chinese steelmakers out there running the numbers on BWN right now, generating a game plan for implementation in the event that a favourable outcome is achieved from the next Experts report.

Potential outcomes are:
    - another company stepping in now to take a strategic 10-15% stake. Some steelmakers are happy to hold small stakes just to secure future supply. A couple of $m may be a reasonable risk/reward punt. Risk being Bhushan take a long time to develop the assets, reward being a good position to negotiate offtake upon commissioning
    - a potential suitor that values BWN at >$0.14 may commence taking a stake now in anticipation of a takeover reversal. It would be in their interest to buy the price up above $0.14 so that more shareholders take their shares back
    - such a suitor, or a punting suitor, may start to hit up the options.
    - I note that a couple of weeks ago there was an options buyer for 29 million options
    - a strategic suitor would ramp the shares above $0.20 to get the options in the money so they get exercised - this would dilute Bhushan and increase the ease at which they can get a higher percentage stake

Beat the drum guys. Keep the share price up and the chances of another suitor emerging increases greatly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BWN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
68.5¢
Change
0.025(3.79%)
Mkt cap ! $188.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
67.0¢ 68.5¢ 66.0¢ $27.50K 40.92K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2500 66.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
69.0¢ 19683 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.00pm 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BWN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.